If you’re reading this article then chances are your hair has been affected by a nasty case of head lice. It may be just for a few days or weeks but if you’ve got nits on your head then you need to get rid of them as soon as possible before they hatch into adult lice. The best way to do this is using a hairdryer. And that’s why I chose How to Use Hair Dryer for Lice as a topic.
There is a treatment for treating the hair and lice.
- If you have a child under 10 years of age and household members, treat them at the same time as well. You can use any product that is available in your area to get rid of head lice and nits. The most common products are:
- LICE-KIDZ Head Nail Clipper Kit
- LICE-KIT Head Nail Clipper & Comb Set
- The first thing to do is gather your materials. You’ll want a few things:
- A large pot or pan
- An oven thermometer
- Oven mitts and gloves, if needed
- Measuring cups/spoons
- Stovetop burner with pilot light
- Large mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Cookie sheet
- Baking sheets
- Parchment paper
- The nit comb is used to remove parasites.
- To section hair during combing, use hair clips or large pins.
- It’s a good idea to change your clothes after treatment.
- During combing, there is something to entertain the child.
- The child should use a towel to protect their eyes.
- The Lice Treatment can be applied to hair that is unwashed. The package directions can be followed by following them.
- Use above mentions lice Treatment product
- The towel should be used to cover the child’s face when washing.
- There are tissues or paper towels that you can use to wipe the comb on.
- The bowl of hot soapy water should be used to rinse off the combs.
Nit combing is not required when some prescribed treatments are used. It is important to note how long the medication should be on the hair and how it should be washed out.
You can learn more by discussing the answers to the following questions.
How Does Blow Drying Help with Super Lice?
Blow drying helps because when a person blows hot air on their scalp, it heats up the area around the egg causing them to pop out faster than normal. This means less time for the louse to lay more eggs before being removed by combing or washing. The problem is that this method isn’t very effective at removing the entire nest of lice eggs.
Which is the best hair dryer for you?
We’ve rounded up our top picks hair dryer below:
- The GHD Classic Styler:
This sleek design has four different heat settings that allow you to choose how much volume you want from your style. It also comes with two round brushes which help create smooth styles without any frizz.
- Philips Norelco Tourmaline Ceramic Dryer:
With its ceramic plates this dryer will not only keep your hair looking shiny but they’re also easy
How do you get rid of lice with a hair dryer?
Use it for about five minutes at low speed in short sections of hair that are damp or wet. You can also try this method:
- Use an electric toothbrush to brush out all the dead skin from around your scalp. This will help remove any remaining eggs before drying.
- Wash your head thoroughly with shampoo. Make sure there is no residue left behind after washing. Dry off completely by patting down with towel.
Therefore you cannot kill nits with high heat or chemical lice treatments Lice-Assessment Guide As a parent you may hear that hair dryers will make lice die. The answer is no! You can’t use a hair dryer to treat lice because they’re too tough for this treatment method.
Can you use a hair dryer to kill lice?
Yes! A hair dryer can also be an effective way to get rid of head lice and nits. The heat from the hair dryer kills the louse as well as any eggs that may have been laid on your child’s scalp or clothing. It does not harm the baby chicks inside the egg. If you are using this method for treatment, it should only be done once every 2-3 days.
How do you get rid of lice overnight?
Wash your child’s hair thoroughly in warm water using shampoo that is specifically designed to kill lice. Make sure all areas are covered by washing from roots to ends. If possible use an anti-lice product. Do not skip any spots.
No matter what others say, you get better results by applying above mentioned any method. Follow that path and use it later.